When it comes to smoke or fire damage restoration, fast action is important. Following the initial fire or smoke-related incident, smoke and soot will settle on surfaces creating additional damage to the structure of your contents. It is essential to enlist the services of smoke and fire damage restoration experts as quickly as possible. That's why ServiceMaster Restore is available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
FIRE DAMAGE AT YOUR HOME?
ServiceMaster Restore provides proven guidance and expertise every step of the way.
We understand how devasting the loss can be after a fire in your home. Our certified technicians are more than skilled professionals; they are caring people that are ready to respond day or night to restore your peace of mind and your property. With one call, we’re at your side to provide the best fire damage repair results and customer experience the disaster restoration industry has to offer.
ServiceMaster Restore is available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
FAST ACTION IS IMPORTANT to successful FIRE damage REPAIR.
When fire damages your home, here are some immediate steps you can take:
It is essential that you call for professional fire damage restoration help as soon as possible. You should not touch anything with your bare hands or try to clean walls, carpet or upholstery as you may cause additional damage. Here are some immediate steps you can take before your professional fire damage restoration specialist arrives:
- If the temperature is above 15°C, air out the house to reduce smoke odour.
- Clean Formica, chrome, porcelain and aluminum fixtures to prevent permanent tarnishing or etching.
- Change the air filter on your furnace if it uses forced air.
- Tape damp cheesecloth over returns and supply registers to capture loose soot in the air.
- Discard any open food packages.
- If the electricity is off, clean out the refrigerator and leave doors propped open.
- Send clothing with heavy smoke damage to a qualified restoration dry cleaner.
ServiceMaster Restore has been helping homeowners cope with fire damage for more than 60 years. When you experience a fire in your home, call ServiceMaster Restore to handle fire damage restoration in your home.