When home and business owners experience disaster, anxiety naturally runs high and the safety and restoration of their personal items take on extreme importance. At ServiceMaster Restore, we want customers to feel confident about the safety and security of their personal items.
That's why ServiceMaster Restore has raised the bar by becoming the first national company to introduce proprietary technology to automate data collection and communications in the field. These standards are unsurpassed in the industry and include training, service protocols, system integration and claim documentation.
Superior Training Ensures Customer Satisfaction
ServiceMaster Restore Restoration Vendors have technicians who have completed the following intensive training:
- IICRC Fire Smoke Restoration
- IICRC Water Restoration
- IICRC Applied Structural Drying
- IICRC Odour Control
- IICRC Anti-Microbial Restoration
- IICRC Health & Safety
- Packout Certification Training
ServiceMaster Restore has the most advanced training technology in the industry, to help us provide the best possible service to all our clients.
Restore 365, our latest technological innovation
When a disaster occurs in a home or business, response times, process and our ability to take action are critical for the home and business owners and our insurance industry partners. Restore 365, developed with Next Gear Solutions, provides a streamlined system to monitor all jobs real-time, allowing us to focus on what matters most – restoring homes and lives back to normal.
Restore 365 allows us to:
- Accept and manage claims in real-time, in a fully mobile environment.
- Integrate with estimating and accounting software.
- Access data anywhere, anytime in a cloud-based environment, providing greater transparency to insurance partners.
- Provide better information to policyholders as a claim proceeds.
- Manage capacity and improve response times in major weather and catastrophic events.
With ServiceMaster Restore, you'll enjoy a smoother and swifter restoration process reducing cycle time and claim costs. When it's time for Restoration services, Water Mitigation, Content Inventory & Packout, and more...trust ServiceMaster Restore.